Transform your GSD into a minivan with the Clubhouse+. Use it with the included seatpad and backrest to create a comfy and protected space for two kids. Swap out the seatpad for a 600 mm x 400 Eurocrate and it becomes a heavy-duty grocery hauler. The Child Seat Expansion Bar supports up to two child seats for younger kids, allowing you to mix and match seating configurations as your kids grow from toddlers to 10-year-olds. It’s more fun than a car seat any day.
The Clubhouse+ is part of the Passenger System. Other accessories may be used with the Clubhouse+ to safely carry passengers.
- Designed to fit two big kids from 5 – 10 years old*; may fit younger kids when used with compatible child seats
- Modular design includes Child Seat Expansion Bar to support one compatible child seat in the rear position**, or two * * Thule Yepp Maxi seats
- Converts in seconds to a heavy-duty grocery-hauler, built for 600 × 400 mm Eurocrate compatibility
- Includes four bottle mounts for water bottles, coffee mugs, and locks
- Designed with extended side rails for added hand protection
- Includes bar tape for added rail-padding
- Includes kid-designed seat-cushion and reclining backrest
- Supports vertical parking when Flat Bar is used***
- Dimensions w/ Flat Bar: 687 × 552 × 256 mm
- Dimensions w/ Child Seat Expansion Bar: 795 × 552 × 256 mm
- Weight: 2.77 kg (w/ Seat Pad and Flat Bar), 1.78 kg (w/ Child Seat Expansion Bar)
* Recommended height between 110-140 cm. Smaller children will require child seats.
**When using the Child Seat Expansion Bar, the rear position must be occupied by a child seat.
***Child Seat Expansion Bar will interfere with vertical parking.
Get the Facts
[The] GSD is already one of the best cargo bikes on the market. But with the addition of the Storm Shield, which provides an impressive layer of protection for passengers on the rear rack, you may be tempted to ride right into the eye of the storm, come hell or high water.
Pedelecs & E-Bikes
In terms of thoughtfulness and a wide range of accessories for a wide variety of transport tasks of families or freelancers, Tern is second to none. The Clubhouse Fort system has convinced us all the way in the real test and gets, in combination with the Tern GSD R14, the verdict "highly recommended"!
The Tern GSD S10 has a quaint appearance—but on closer inspection everything makes sense. This bike is well thought out, thoroughly styled and absolutely high-quality from A to Z.
Just for [the GSD], a modular accessory system for the weather-protected transportation of children and luggage will be available from 2021: the Storm Box and the Storm Shield.
Tern now offer the Clubhouse fort accessories with the GSD, making a fully enclosed space which means at least the kids can stay dry even if you’re out in the rain up front.
These accessories for the new Tern GSD let you use it with children or other valuable cargo all year round!