The Tern Clubhouse turns your GSD Gen 1 into a modular minivan. Configure it with the included seatpad and backrest to carry two kids. Swap out the seatpad for a 600 mm x 400 Eurocrate and haul a week’s worth of groceries, or bring a (very) little one along in a Thule Yepp Maxi seat. With specialized tubing that protects small hands, and a compact profile for vertical storage, the Clubhouse lets the whole team ride together.
This product is designed to carry either passengers or cargo.
If carrying passengers, additional accessories are required for safety. Check out our Passenger Guide to learn more:
- Designed to fit two big kids*
- Converts in seconds to a heavy-duty grocery-hauler, built for 600 × 400 mm Eurocrate compatibility
- Includes four bottle-mounts for water bottles, coffee mugs and locks
- Designed with extended side rails for added hand protection
- Includes bartape for added rail-padding
- Includes seat-cushion and kid-designed reclining backrest
- Requires Sidekick Lower Decks for foot support and Cargo Hold Panniers or Sidekick Wheel Guard, L for foot and leg protection for safe riding
*A "big kid" is approximately 18+ kg (40+ lb), or 5+ years old. All kids are different though, so check with your pediatrician.
Get the Facts
When the loaded GSD and I arrived at the farmer's market, we were the attraction!