What makes it an S11?
- Bosch Performance Line motor with Bosch Smart System provides up to 75 Nm of torque and increases your pedaling power by up to 340%
- Bosch ConnectModule—for the Smart System’s enhanced theft-protection functions like eBike Alarm and eBikeTracking
- Kiox 300 color display that automatically activates eBike Lock when removed from the bike
- 1x11-speed Shimano Deore groupset
- Ultra-bright Ignis Headlight with high/low beam ensures 24/7 visibility, no matter the weather
- Always-on RearStop Brake Light helps you safely signal stops
- Control all Smart System functions at your fingertips via the Bosch eBike Flow App: keep your e-bike system up-to-date with over-the-air updates, activate the eBike Lock, customize riding modes, view bike information, connect to dealers, and more!
- Bosch PowerPack 545 battery provides long range of up to 121 km (76 mi)
- Cargo and passenger-ready: large rear rack capacity of 80 kg (176 lb) means you can carry one infant to a medium-sized adult passenger, or lots of cargo
- Fits riders 150 - 195 cm (4’11” - 6’5”) with an easily-adjustable cockpit
- Tested for safety and reliability: frame and fork are EFBE-tested up to the 180 kg (397 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
- 20" wheels
Electric Bike Report
Our pick for the best city bike of 2022 looks a lot like the dense urban areas it was built to thrive in: There’s no wasted space. The Tern HSD S11 is a compact electric city and commuter bike designed with functionality and utility in mind.
Electric Bike Report
The amount of thought Tern has put into their bikes really is astounding and it’s hard to look at the HSD and not wonder how they managed to fit so much utility, so much practicality into such a small e-bike.
[...] when used responsibly, Class 3 e-bikes make excellent car replacements in many urban areas. And since the HSD was already practically a mini SUV on two wheels, the new higher speed should make it even more capable.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.