The Link B7 is built for exploring. It folds down small in ten seconds, so you can bring it with you anywhere—on the subway, in your car, or even store it indoors at night. With 7-speed gearing, eyelets for rear racks, and a height-adjustable telescopic handlepost, it packs a ton of versatility. Ride one and discover the convenience of Tern.
- Folds small but rides like a full-size bike
- 20” wheels make it easy to stop-and-go on busy streets
- Wide 7-speed gearing for climbing hills and racing through the city
- Folds compactly for storage and transport
- Adjusts to fit a wide range of riders
- Eyelets for adding rear racks
- Optional fenders for rainy days
- 20" wheels
Es lässt sich auf der Anreise in jedem Fernzug mitnehmen und vor Ort im gut getakteten ÖPNV. [You can easily take it with you on any long-distance train, as well as local public transport.]
Tern bikes in general are well appointed, and feature some impressive construction that makes for a comfortable ride that rivals more expensive folders.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.