When combined with the Clubhouse+™ and Sidekick™ Wide Decks, the Storm Box transforms the rear of the GSD into a massive, weather-protected bucket. Two weather-resistant lids let you easily switch between carrying kids and hauling cargo. The water-resistant and lockable Cargo Lid protects your stuff from rain and prying eyes, while the Kid Lid cinches tight to keep little ones warm and cozy, even on bad-weather days.
The Clubhouse Fort for the GSD Gen 2 is composed of four different accessories, and the Storm Box is one of them.
- Carry two young kids (in or out of child seats)
- Carry up to 160 L of cargo—click here to learn more
- Compatible with both the Clubhouse+ Flatbar and the Child Seat Expansion Bar
- Includes a Kid Lid to help keep young passengers warm and dry
- Includes a Cargo Lid to protect cargo from precipitation and prying eyes
- Catches mittens, sippy cups, teddy bears, and anything else that falls from little hands while riding
- Add the Storm Shield (not included) for even more weather protection
- Requires Clubhouse+ and Sidekick Wide Decks on the GSD Gen 2
Get the Facts
The Tern GSD S10 has a quaint appearance—but on closer inspection everything makes sense. This bike is well thought out, thoroughly styled and absolutely high-quality from A to Z.
Just for [the GSD], a modular accessory system for the weather-protected transportation of children and luggage will be available from 2021: the Storm Box and the Storm Shield.
Tern now offer the Clubhouse fort accessories with the GSD, making a fully enclosed space which means at least the kids can stay dry even if you’re out in the rain up front.
These accessories for the new Tern GSD let you use it with children or other valuable cargo all year round!