When combined with the Clubhouse+™ and Sidekick™ Wide Decks, the Storm Box transforms the rear of the GSD into a massive, weather-protected bucket. Two weather-resistant lids let you easily switch between carrying kids and hauling cargo. The water-resistant and lockable Cargo Lid protects your stuff from rain and prying eyes, while the Kid Lid cinches tight to keep little ones warm and cozy, even on bad-weather days.
The Clubhouse Fort for the GSD Gen 2 is composed of four different accessories, and the Storm Box is one of them.
- Carry two young kids (in or out of child seats)
- Carry up to 160 L of cargo—click here to learn more
- Compatible with both the Clubhouse+ Flatbar and the Child Seat Expansion Bar
- Includes a Kid Lid to help keep young passengers warm and dry
- Includes a Cargo Lid to protect cargo from precipitation and prying eyes
- Catches mittens, sippy cups, teddy bears, and anything else that falls from little hands while riding
- Add the Storm Shield (not included) for even more weather protection
- Requires Clubhouse+ and Sidekick Wide Decks on the GSD Gen 2
Get the Facts
Just for [the GSD], a modular accessory system for the weather-protected transportation of children and luggage will be available from 2021: the Storm Box and the Storm Shield.
Tern now offer the Clubhouse fort accessories with the GSD, making a fully enclosed space which means at least the kids can stay dry even if you’re out in the rain up front.
Bike Shop Girl
Tern continues to redefine what a bike is capable of, as they introduce new accessories for the updated Tern GSD.