The Tern Crest is designed in the spirit of classic Japanese minivelos. With smaller 451 wheels and narrow riser bars, it’s maneuverable in traffic and quick to accelerate at a stop light. It’s designed with full eyelets, so you can add racks and fenders to the front or the back. Ride it anytime and anywhere.
- 451 minivelo design for urban maneuverability and portability
- 1 × 8 Altus drivetrain for versatile simplicity
- Alloy semi-aero tubing for aggressive urban riding
- A wide range of colors and variations
- Optional basket and fenders for all-weather cargo carrying
Suggested Rider Height:
- 46 cm: 150 to 165 cm (4’11” – 5’5”)
- 50 cm: 165 to 180 cm (5’5” – 5’11”)
- 451 wheels
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.