- Moteur Bosch® Performance avec display Purion
- Batterie de 500 Wh pour une autonomie allant jusqu’à 120 km
- Fourche suspension spécifique Suntour
- 9. Vitesse Shimano® Alivio Shadow RD dérailleur arrière
- Freins hydrauliques à disque Shimano
- Serrure de cadre Abus® avec clé uniforme également pour le compartiment batterie
- Convient aux cyclistes de 150 à 190 cm
- Compatible avec un siège enfant Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi ou Bobike® GO Maxi – aucun adaptateur requis
Die Welt Reiseguide
Why not ditch the car altogether and start the journey on your doorstep? If it's not a round trip, the compact touring bike fits easily into the bike compartments of Deutsche Bahn and the like.
The inconspicuous family organizer—only when the HSD is no longer available does one notice what it accomplishes in everyday life.
And the HSD is amazingly comfortable: the upright seating position ensures a good overview in traffic
The Strategist (New York Magazine)
'The HSD can carry your kid from one year old until they are ready to bike on their own,' Nolte says. 'The bike can easily adapt and change as your family does.'
Both the Tern GSD and HSD passed the new German standard test up to their claimed maximum loads of 200 kg (440 lb) for the GSD and 170 kg (374 lb) for the HSD, which means they meet and exceed the German cargo bike standard.
The stiff frame gives a safe riding feeling, even cyclists over 100 kg should be able to handle the Tern well.
The loadmasters among bikes need a lot of space. Not so with the HSD, because it can be stowed vertically on its end.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.