The Storm Shield is a weather-resistant canopy that keeps the elements out, the good vibes in, and kids’ complaints at bay. Combine with the Clubhouse+™ or Clubhouse™ to protect passengers from rain, snow, and wind. It gives little ones a cozy place to sit (or sleep) when bad weather hits, and can also be used for sun protection on high UV days.
Part of the Clubhouse Fort
The Clubhouse Fort for the GSD Gen 2 is composed of four different accessories, and the Storm Shield is one of them.
- Protects young passengers from the elements—makes every day a great day to ride
- Carry up to two kids, in or out of child seats
- Fits kids up to 140 cm tall (plus room for helmets)
- Waterproof nylon material keeps kids dry, while ventilation panel keeps them comfy
- Roll up the side panels on warm, sunny days
- Designed for wind resistance
- Reflective accents for safer riding
- Add the Storm Box™ (not included) for even more weather protection
- Requires the Clubhouse+ on the GSD Gen 2
- Requires the Clubhouse on the GSD Gen 1
Get the Facts
The Tern GSD S10 has a quaint appearance—but on closer inspection everything makes sense. This bike is well thought out, thoroughly styled and absolutely high-quality from A to Z.
Just for [the GSD], a modular accessory system for the weather-protected transportation of children and luggage will be available from 2021: the Storm Box and the Storm Shield.
Tern now offer the Clubhouse fort accessories with the GSD, making a fully enclosed space which means at least the kids can stay dry even if you’re out in the rain up front.
Bike Shop Girl
Tern continues to redefine what a bike is capable of, as they introduce new accessories for the updated Tern GSD.