Sidekick™ Wide Decks
The Sidekick Wide Decks extends the GSD’s integrated lower decks width wise to 12 cm. They provide passengers with more comfy foot space, and riders with extra peace-of-mind when carrying kids. Designed to support up to 35 kg each, the Sidekick Wide Decks are a great place to stash a toolbox or cooler. If you’re hauling serious cargo, you’ll want to keep the weight low to the ground for better handling and stability—and the Sidekick Wide Decks are ready for action.
The Sidekick Wide Decks are a foot support component of the Passenger System. Other accessories are required in order to safely carry passengers.
- Supports up to 35 kg per deck (70 kg total)
- Extends the GSD rear deck out to 12 cm for added comfort and foot protection
- Keeps loads low to the ground for improved handling and stability when riding with heavy cargo
- Provides extra support and reduces strain on fully loaded Cargo Hold 37 and Cargo Hold 52 Panniers
- Slotted openings make it easy to strap in heavy or unwieldy cargo
- Combine with the Captain’s Chair or Clubhouse+ to carry long items vertically (think fishing poles or gardening tools)
- Strong, durable design made from corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Easy to install
Get the Facts
[The] GSD is already one of the best cargo bikes on the market. But with the addition of the Storm Shield, which provides an impressive layer of protection for passengers on the rear rack, you may be tempted to ride right into the eye of the storm, come hell or high water.
Pedelecs & E-Bikes
In terms of thoughtfulness and a wide range of accessories for a wide variety of transport tasks of families or freelancers, Tern is second to none. The Clubhouse Fort system has convinced us all the way in the real test and gets, in combination with the Tern GSD R14, the verdict "highly recommended"!
The Tern GSD S10 has a quaint appearance—but on closer inspection everything makes sense. This bike is well thought out, thoroughly styled and absolutely high-quality from A to Z.
Tern now offer the Clubhouse fort accessories with the GSD, making a fully enclosed space which means at least the kids can stay dry even if you’re out in the rain up front.
Bike Shop Girl
Tern continues to redefine what a bike is capable of, as they introduce new accessories for the updated Tern GSD.