Commercial Usage Warranty
Mobility Holdings, Ltd. (hereinafter "Mobility") extends the following Limited Warranty, for bicycles used for commercial activities. During the applicable Limited Warranty periods described below, the covered components of the bicycles will be free of defect in manufacturing or workmanship. Certain exclusions apply, as further described in this Limited Warranty.
- Two Years: Frame, Fork, Handlepost
- One Year: All other original parts. (All non-Mobility brand parts shall be covered exclusively by the stated warranty of their original manufacturer.)
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
Any Frame, Handlepost, or Fork replaced under the warranty terms will be covered for the remaining period of the warranty of the bike.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Consumable items, such as Brake system, Bearings, Chain Guide, Chain, Rear Sprocket, Chainring, Spoke, Nipple, Tire, Inner Tube, Bushing, Handlebar Grip, Handlebar End Plug, Bar Tape, Light Bulbs, Kickstand Shoe, Saddle, Cable Housing, and Inner Wire.
- Normal wear and tear. Parts are subject to varying wear life depending on use, load, weather, road conditions, etc.
- If a bike has been used, ridden, handled, maintained or overloaded in a manner that does not abide by the product speciﬁcations, intended use or guidelines in the Owner’s Manual.
- Usage of the bicycle off road is NOT covered by the warranty.
- Surface finish of bike and parts - including paint and anodization
- If a bike or part has been re-assembled, repaired or maintained by personnel not authorized by Mobility.
- If a bike has been subjected to ﬁre, ﬂood, accidental breakage, improper actions by third parties, and/or any event outside of Mobility's control.
- Modification of the Frame, Fork, Handlepost, or Components.
- Installation of Parts, Accessories, Motor Units or Batteries not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold.
- If the frame number and/or service tag on the bike has been defaced, modiﬁed, manipulated or is otherwise not clearly identiﬁable.
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover.
Mobility will replace any parts that manifest a defect in materials and/or workmanship during the warranty period. Any part that is replaced pursuant to this warranty will be replaced by parts of the same or similar function. Mobility reserves the right to replace defective parts with parts of different designs or colors, provided that such replacement will not reduce the function of the original part.
This is the only warranty made by Mobility and no employee or agent is authorized to make any other warranty on behalf of Mobility.
This warranty is expressly limited to replacement, at Mobility’s discretion, of a defective part and is the sole remedy of the warranty.
Should there be any modifications done on the bike that are not specified by Mobility, the Owner assumes complete responsibility for any risk or injury that may arise from riding or using a bicycle with any modifications or changes from the standard manufacturer’s offering excepting manufacturer mandated modification(s) (“Modified Bicycle”). The Owner understands that a Modified Bicycle does not necessarily conform to relevant safety standards so using and/or riding is inherently dangerous and may cause serious injuries, including bodily injury and/or damage to personal property.
Mobility makes no other warranties, express or implied. All implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited in duration to that of the express warranties stated above.
Except as is provided by this warranty and subject to all additional warranties, Mobility and it's employees and agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including incidental and consequential loss or damage caused by negligence or default) arising from or concerning any Mobility bicycle.
This limited warranty is in lieu of all other expressed or implied warranties, including any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or use otherwise applicable to this product. Mobility shall not be liable for any special incidental or consequential damage, including lost proﬁts. There are no warranties extended other than as provided herein. This limited warranty may be modiﬁed only by Mobility.
Claims made outside the country of purchase may be subject to fees and additional restrictions. Warranty duration and detail may differ by frame type and/or by country.
If any part of this warranty does not comply with local law, then it shall be deemed separable from the rest of this warranty, which remains enforceable and shall be interpreted as the closest meaning of that written above, in English, or the minimum required by such local law. This warranty does not affect the statutory rights of the Owner.