The Sidekick Handle offers your rear passenger a secure grip during the ride, whether you are going over speed bumps, potholes, or making sharp turns. Easy to attach and remove, the Sidekick Handle mounts to the rear rack instead of the seatpost—so it can be used even if your saddle is always all the way down.
- Gives the rear passenger a firm grab handle to hold on to, so they feel safer when riding around town
- Quick and easy to attach to the rear rack with self-fastening straps
- No minimum saddle height—great for shorter riders!
- Use it to lift the bike over a small obstacle, such as a doorstep
- Narrow and compact design makes it easier to walk with your bike
- Bar tape included for more comfort and even better grip
- Not to be used with suspension seatposts
- Find compatible bikes here