- Bosch® Performance Line Sport motor, pedal assist up to 28 mph (Class 3)
- Bosch® Intuvia display
- 500 Wh battery for a range of up to 74 mi
- Custom Suntour suspension fork
- 11-speed Shimano® Deore XT Shadow+ derailleur
- Magura® hydraulic disc brakes
- Abus® keyed-alike frame lock
- Fits riders from 4’11” to 6’5”
- Fits one Thule® Yepp Maxi, Yepp Nexxt Maxi, or Bobike® GO Maxi child seat—no adapters needed
- 20" wheels
Electric Bike Report
The amount of thought Tern has put into their bikes really is astounding and it’s hard to look at the HSD and not wonder how they managed to fit so much utility, so much practicality into such a small e-bike.
[...] when used responsibly, Class 3 e-bikes make excellent car replacements in many urban areas. And since the HSD was already practically a mini SUV on two wheels, the new higher speed should make it even more capable.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.