- Bosch® Cargo Line Motor 85 Nm nyomaték és 400%-os rásegítés
- Bosch dual-battery system (1000 Wh) akár 206 km-es hatótáv (128 mi)
- Rohloff® Speedhub agyváltó, 526% áttétel tartomány, elektronikus váltás és automata visszaváltás
- Gates® CDX karbon szíjhajtás: halk és gyakorlatilag karbantartás mentes
- Szuper erős Atlas Lockstand™ kitámasztó. Automata rögzülés és gombnyomásra (kormányon) kiengedés
- Nagy teherbírású vázba integrált hátsó csomagtartó, integrált alsó támaszokkal
- Cane Creek® Thudbuster ST rugós nyeregcső az extra kényelemért
- Always-on RearStop™ féklámpa, a biztonságos forgalomban való közlekedéshez
- Extra fényerejű Ignis™ első lámpa a tökéletes látáshoz 0-24 és minden időjárási körülmény mellett
- Erős és reszponzív Magura® MT5 eSTOP 4 dugattyús hidraulikus tárcsafékek
- Tovább fejlesztett Atlas Kerekek™ egyedi CNC marású agyakkal az extra merevségért és tartósságért
- 20" wheels
Bicycling Magazine Newsletter
The Tern GSD is funny-looking. But use it once, and in short order, you’ll realized its brilliance. Notice I said, “use it” instead of “ride it.” [...] The GSD is a tool, an appliance, a life accessory. It could replace a car for, I’d estimate, over 90-percent of my day-to-day needs.
With a length of 1.85 meters, at least, it can be steered well and also parked in the garage in any corner. This can even be done upright to save space, because the engineers have designed several "parking feet" at the rear end of the rack, on which the bike can be jacked upright. The handlebars can also be folded away in a few easy steps. Extremely practical!
Roadworthy additions on the LX and R14 models include a high-/low-beam headlight and, on all models, an always-on brake light that intensifies when you squeeze the Magura MT5 eStop levers.
[Dealers] report that customers are increasingly buying a cargo bike as an alternative to a second car. If you compare the purchase and maintenance of a car, you won't flinch [...]: the cargo bike is cheaper in any case.
Pedelecs & E-Bikes
In terms of thoughtfulness and a wide range of accessories for a wide variety of transport tasks of families or freelancers, Tern is second to none. The Clubhouse Fort system has convinced us all the way in the real test and gets, in combination with the Tern GSD R14, the verdict "highly recommended"!
Die Welt Reiseguide
Why not ditch the car altogether and start the journey on your doorstep? If it's not a round trip, the compact touring bike fits easily into the bike compartments of Deutsche Bahn and the like.
The GSD is currently probably the best option to replace the car in everyday use with a bike. Or simply to have fun with cycling.
The seat and cockpit on the Tern GSD are super adjustable (it fits people 4’11” to 6’5”), so if I wanted to drive, I definitely could have done so comfortably. But I was more than happy in the passenger seat, cruising home with the wind in my hair, a dog in my lap, and an arm around my SO’s waist. Cargo bike + picnic pizza = best date night ever.
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.