- 200 kg (440 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
- Bosch® Cargo Line Motor provides up to 85 Nm of torque and 400% support
- Bosch dual-battery system (1000 Wh) for a range of up to 206 km (128 mi)
- Rohloff® Speedhub features a 526% gear range, electronic shifting, and automatic downshifting
- Gates® CDX Belt Drive is silent, smooth, and virtually maintenance-free
- Adjustable cockpit comfortably fits riders 150 – 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Super tough Atlas Lockstand™ auto-locks when engaged—just press a button on the handlebars to unlock
- Heavy-duty frame-integrated rear rack and integrated lower decks
- Cane Creek® Thudbuster ST Suspension Seatpost for an extra-cushy ride
- Always-on RearStop™ Brake Light helps you safely signal stops
- Ultra-bright Ignis™ Headlight ensures 24/7 visibility, no matter the weather
- Powerful and responsive Magura® MT5 eSTOP 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Integrated Abus® Wheel Lock, keyed-alike with the battery
- Upgraded Atlas Wheels with custom CNC machined hubs for extra strength and durability
- Wide range of cargo- and passenger-carrying accessories
- Fits two Thule® Yepp Maxi seats, no adapters needed
- 20" wheels
The compact and versatile top model of the freshly revised GSD series is at the top level in almost every respect.
The Tern GSD has been our e-bike of the year in the past, so it’s no surprise to find it back in this list again.
Just for [the GSD], a modular accessory system for the weather-protected transportation of children and luggage will be available from 2021: the Storm Box and the Storm Shield.
Many of us are accustomed to using cars to get stuff done, and most bikes fall short because they aren't enough like cars. In the best way possible, the new Tern GSD, a.k.a. Get Stuff Done, is the most car-like e-bike, and that makes it the most legitimate car replacement we've ever seen.
If you buy this as a family e-bike we suspect your main problem will be competition for ride time.
Tern now offer the Clubhouse fort accessories with the GSD, making a fully enclosed space which means at least the kids can stay dry even if you’re out in the rain up front.
These accessories for the new Tern GSD let you use it with children or other valuable cargo all year round!
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.