GSD S10 LX
- 200 kg (440 lb) Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight
- Bosch® Cargo Line Motor provides up to 85 Nm of torque and 400% support
- Bosch dual-battery system (500/1000 Wh) for a range of up to 206 km (128 mi)
- Shimano® Deore 1 × 10-speed hub for smooth, efficient shifting
- Adjustable cockpit comfortably fits riders 150 – 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Super tough Atlas Lockstand™ auto-locks when engaged—just press a button on the handlebars to unlock
- Heavy-duty frame-integrated rear rack and integrated lower decks
- Powerful and responsive Magura® MT5 eSTOP 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Always-on RearStop™ Brake Light helps you safely signal stops
- Integrated Abus® Wheel Lock, keyed-alike with the battery
- Upgraded Atlas Wheels™ with custom CNC machined hubs for extra strength and durability
- Cane Creek® Thudbuster ST Suspension Seatpost for an extra-cushy ride
- Ultra-bright Ignis™ Headlight ensures 24/7 visibility, no matter the weather
- Wide range of cargo- and passenger-carrying accessories
- Fits two Thule® Yepp Maxi seats, no adapters needed
- 20" wheels
[The] GSD is already one of the best cargo bikes on the market. But with the addition of the Storm Shield, which provides an impressive layer of protection for passengers on the rear rack, you may be tempted to ride right into the eye of the storm, come hell or high water.
Tern's GSD series makes me wonder why I put my children on any other bike. This is the bike that I spent my own money on and that I ride every day.
This is probably our favorite e-bike here at eBikeTips, and it's a bike that can easily replace a car for many people.
With the GSD S10, anyone and everyone can really get going right away and need not fear getting into awkward situations, such as cumbersome turning maneuvers due to an unusually large turning circle.
Bicycling Magazine Newsletter
The Tern GSD is funny-looking. But use it once, and in short order, you’ll realized its brilliance. Notice I said, “use it” instead of “ride it.” [...] The GSD is a tool, an appliance, a life accessory. It could replace a car for, I’d estimate, over 90-percent of my day-to-day needs.
With a length of 1.85 meters, at least, it can be steered well and also parked in the garage in any corner. This can even be done upright to save space, because the engineers have designed several "parking feet" at the rear end of the rack, on which the bike can be jacked upright. The handlebars can also be folded away in a few easy steps. Extremely practical!
*Note: These are our standard model specifications. The bike's weight and folded dimension may not include racks and fenders. The specifications for your country may differ slightly. We do our best to ensure that the specifications listed here accurately reflect the exact parts found on our production bikes. However, component changes do occur for various reasons and there may be brief delays on site updates. We reserve the right to make component changes without prior notification, which may cause discrepancies with the information listed on the web.